Wellbeing in Schools AustralAsia Pacific Ltd, trading as WISA Wellbeing in Schools Australia, collects and administers a range of personal information for the purposes of administrating events. The organisation is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information it collects, holds and administers.
Wellbeing in Schools AustralAsia Pacific Ltd recognises the essential right of individuals to have their information administered in ways which they would reasonably expect – protected on one hand, and made accessible to them on the other. These privacy values are reflected in and supported by our core values and philosophies.
Wellbeing in Schools AustralAsia Pacific Ltd is bound by laws which impose specific obligations when it comes to handling information. The organisation has adopted the following principles contained as minimum standards in relation to handling personal information.
Wellbeing in Schools AustralAsia Pacific Ltd will:
- Collect only information which the organisation requires for its primary function;
- Ensure that stakeholders are informed as to why we collect the information and how we administer the information gathered;
- Use and disclose personal information only for our primary functions or a directly related purpose, or for another purpose with the person’s consent;
- Store personal information securely, protecting it from unauthorised access; and
- Provide stakeholders with access to their own information, and the right to seek its correction.